Dear Halsted Eye Boutique Patient Family,
As you likely already know, the stay-at-home order is now extended through Saturday, May 30th.
Adjusting to this "New Normal" has been incredibly challenging for all of us, so now more than ever, I want to say THANK YOU SO MUCH to all of our amazing patients who have been supporting us through this unprecedented time. My team and I really appreciate it. You mean the world to us. Truly, from the bottom of our hearts, thank you.
I also want to encourage you to stay strong and be positive. So much of our health is in our mindset, therefore nourishing our body and mind goes hand-in-hand with keeping our immune system strong during this worldwide pandemic.
If there is anything that we can do, please let us know. Text, call, or email. We are here for you. Today and always. You're not alone. We will get through this, together.
Secondly, I'm happy to announce that we are remaining OPEN for patient care, with considerable safety protocols in place:
- We have dramatically reduced appointments, to limit the number of patients in the office at a given time.
- We will be disinfecting patient contact areas before and after each patient.
- When you enter the office, we are going to ask you to sanitize your hands.
- To minimize contact between patients, we ask that you limit who comes to the appointment. If you must bring another individual, you will need to be together through the entirety of your visit.
- All staff will be wearing marks for your safety, and we ask that you do the same.
- We will continue to offer contact lens ordering, with direct shipping to your home.
- We will be temporarily extending both glasses and contact lens prescriptions for those who do not wish to make an office visit during this national emergency.
- Curbside pickup for glasses and contact lens prescriptions are available during this time as well.
- Whenever possible, our doctors will still be seeing patients via Telehealth.
- If you are currently booked for an appointment, and we have not already reached out to reschedule, we can keep your scheduled day and time as is.
Our modified business hours starting Monday, April 27 through Saturday, May 30, are as follows:
Monday 9AM - 7PM
Tuesday 9AM - 3PM
Wednesday 9AM - 5PM
Thursday 9AM - 7PM
Friday 9AM - 5PM
Saturday 9AM - 3PM
We will update hours, as the situation evolves.
As a local, female-owned and operated business, we SINCERELY appreciate each and every one of you for using us for your eye care, as well as purchases of any eye care products that we can provide for you. We cannot wait to get back to taking care of you and your families on a regular basis! Please keep yourself and your loved ones safe during these difficult times.
With sincere best wishes for your continued good health, we remain at your service.
Dr. Joanna Slusky & Team
Call/Text: (773) 549-1111
P.S. - I recently started a YouTube Channel to share my passion for eyes and educate about how important they actually are, by providing the best tips and education about eyes, vision, health, technology and style. Check it out if you'd like, SUBSCRIBE, and let me know what topics would be of interest to you for the future video! It's called ChicagoEyeDr.
P.P.S. - Stay in touch! Please follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn